Technical skills and competencies of the Team
The Team has more than 30 years of experience with working with Pellet Plants throughout the world. The Team is able to offer:
- Knowhow to design and build a Pellet Plant suitable for varying world conditions.
- Knowhow to produce pellets using all types of raw material and in difficult and different environments.
- Logistic skills pertaining to raw material and end product distribution – source of material to end user.
- Good working relationship with all equipment suppliers and top European producers and markets.
- Good working relationship with Sustainable Fuel policy makers in United Kingdom, Europe and the United States.
An established operational Blue Print for:
- Pellet production facilities;
- Operational staff to be trained and up-skilled to the highest competency in all types of pellet production.
The BPCINTERNATIONAL Team features personnel from all required disciplines in order to ensure a complete turnkey solution. BPCINTERNATIONAL has hand-picked leading experts from around the world to ensure the service within all disciplines is compliant with international best practice.